Definition of "MLM Software".
MLM Software refers to multi level marketing ( MLM ) / Affiliate marketing management tool. In which an admin user can manage a network, its users, and compensation plan. MLM Software also provides its end users in the network, ability to see their network status, income, and manage their referrals, and payouts. in short, MLM company will be able to do the entire business and track the process and progress through the MLM Software, like new user registration, product purchasing, transactions etc.
Advantages of using an MLM Software for your business.
- Accessible from anywhere - Being a web based software, it can be managed from anywhere in the world.
- Integration - MLM Software can be integrated with websites or web apps.
- E-Commerce Integrated - A Good, MLM Software can be integrated with E-Commerce systems, so that online product selling can be managed with MLM Software.
- Handy - A Good , web based MLM Software will be accessible from any device that support web surfing. and will be responsive to the screen sizes of devices.
- Custom compensation plans supported - A Good , web based MLM Software will be designed for client requirements, like custom plans, Custom UI. etc
Almost all MLM Software that are available in market nowadays are using PHP as their backend for MLM Software. That is easy, fast, and handy. Some of them are using PHP without any framework, and some using Frameworks like codeigniter, symfony, Laravel etc.
An Average MLM Software must be capable of.
- Joining system - MLM Software must be capable of adding new users to the system. via referral or direct registration (as per client requires)
- Support custom MLM compensation plans - MLM Software must be capable of supporting custom compensation plans.
- Graphical representation - MLM Software should be be able to graphically represent users in the system, like a tree view.
- Voucher processing - MLM Software must be capable of generating, updating and processing vouchers.
- E-Wallet management - A good MLM Software must be using the virtual store system like e-wallet. It adds more security and stability to the system.
- Commission management - Commission management is an unavoidable part of an MLM Software. Admin can set commission, or update.
- Payout management - MLM Software must be able to provide payout management to users and admin in the system. like requesting a payout and responding to payout request.
- Reports - MLM Software should be able to generate reports. like joining report, voucher report, and e-wallet report. etc.
There are many of MLM Software available in market now. Always choose carefully because An MLM Software can be the key to your success.